A dermatologist is the medical expert you should consult if you have any significant problem with your skin. Dermatology is the science that is concerned with the diagnosis and treatment of diseases of the skin, hair and nails.
Name (A - Z)
Name (Z - A)
Price (Low > High)
Price (High > Low)
Model (A - Z)
Model (Z - A)
Product detailsPaperback: 294 pagesPublisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers Private L..
Dermatology is usually thought of as an outpatient specialty, but some skin conditions require inten..
Product detailsHardcover: 528 pagesPublisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers Private L..
Product detailsPaperback: 216 pagesPublisher: JPB; First edition (2006)Language: Engl..
• A concise question bank with explanations• Covers a wide range of most common dermatological condi..
Product detailsPaperbackPublisher: Jay Kay Book Shop; 2/E edition (2010)Language: EnglishI..
Product detailsPaperback: 421 pagesPublisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers Private L..
Product detailsPaperback: 370 pagesPublisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers; 5th Revi..
Donovanosis, or Granuloma Inguinale, is an infection caused by the Klebsiella granulomatis bacillus ..
- Incorporates differential diagnosis for each entity or group of entities to further understand the..
Product detailsPaperback: 388 pagesPublisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers Private L..
Product detailsPaperback: 202 pagesPublisher: JPB; First edition (2003)Language: Engl..
• A concise review of current issues relating to genital dermatological conditions• Divided into thi..
Handbook of Dermatology is a concise guide to common skin conditions for undergraduate students and ..
Presents concise and updated information on various histopathological findings of skin diseases. Ena..
Vitiligo is a long-term condition that causes pale, white patches to develop on the skin due to lack..
• High resolution images of dermatological disorders• Covers common dermatological disorders, intere..
• The book covers all the recent advances over the last 2-3 years in different subspecialties of Der..
The use of laser light to treat dermatological conditions is becoming increasingly common as laser t..
Laser surgery is one of the fastest developing procedures in the field of dermatology. This book is ..
Product detailsPaperback: 242 pagesPublisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers Private L..
- The book assembles a distinguished group of international scholars who are specialists in Dermatol..
Product detailsHardcover: 274 pagesPublisher: Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers Private L..
Ready references of skin treatment in common dermatoses. Rational skin therapy approach of common de..
Simple yet complete monograph of melisma.Contributions from international and national experts from ..